asylum livejournal 100 themes pixiesticks angelic destructions
Katsuko
♥ KatsukoFic
♥ yGallery
♥ FanFiction.net
♥ MediaMiner

Archive
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ May 2010

Previous
♥ Little Treasures
♥ Weekend Trip
♥ Communion
♥ Endings
♥ Forgotten
♥ Pretty
♥ Discovery
♥ Hands
♥ Temporary Changes
♥ Just to See You Smile

Credits
♥ Image from: Stock.xch
♥ Layout Designed by Yani from Volare Designs

About the Blog
This blog was created to showcase my submissions to the LiveJournal community 100 Themes. I have claimed two pairings from two different series. The first pairing is Touzoku'ou Bakura and Jyonouchi Katsuya from Yuugiou; the second pairing I've claimed is Envy and Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. There will be close to 200 stories when I've completed all the themes, even though I am likely to double up on a few of them. Yes, these works will all be shounen-ai in nature; if that's not your kink, you're free to leave.
Disclaimers

Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric and Envy © Arakawa Hiromu
Yuugiou, Touzoku'ou Bakura and Jyonouchi Katsuya © Takahashi Kazuki
hits since 6 January 2006


The Stories
Saturday, May 01, 2010

This blog has moved


This blog is now located at http://asylum-100-2.blogspot.com/.
You will be automatically redirected in 30 seconds, or you may click here.

For feed subscribers, please update your feed subscriptions to
http://asylum-100-2.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default.

Posted 6:27 PM
0 comments


Thank yous

My wonderful beta reader Eternal SailorM, who catches my spelling and grammar goofs.
The moderators of 100 Themes for creating and maintaining the community so well.
All readers and reviewers, without whom I'd just be writing for my own amusement.